“Bolero” Opera BallWGO's Annual Opera Ball
- Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 6:00 pm
- Wichita Marriott
On March 9th at 6:00pm, join the Wichita Grand Opera and our Ball Co-Chairs Dr. Thomas & Lily Ashcom and Kenneth & Susie Doonan, as we take a trip to España! Experience the Tango, the Paso Doble, and even the Bolero itself, as we toast the town with our Annual Opera Ball at the Wichita Marriott.
With an opulently appointed evening of fine dining, Spanish dancing, great entertainment, and luxury Live and Silent Auctions, THE ONLY Social Event or Opera Ball of its kind in the state of Kansas is sure to exceed your wildest dreams.
The evening will be one to remember, so dance as your favorite matador, don your finest dress and join Wichita’s greatest movers and shakers in the aviation, construction, medical, legal, and entrepreneurship fields as you meet old friends and greet new ones, but don’t forget your dancing shoes as you step out onto the dance floor, and prepare to see and be seen.
Reservations for the BOLERO Opera Ball are $200.00 per person or $1,500.00 for a table of TEN. (a portion of which is tax-deductible).
To make your reservation, you can:
Contact the Wichita Grand Opera Box Office at (316) 683-3444, or online by clicking here
What to Expect
Let Us Help You Plan Your Opera Visit
Whether this is your first visit to Wichita Grand Opera or you’re a regular patron, we have all the information you need to plan your evening.
Before the Opera
Where to Stay
If you are visiting Wichita from out of town, we suggest staying at one of these recommended hotels.
Clarion Inn Wichita Airport
- 5500 W Kellogg Dr,
Wichita, KS 67209 get directions
Where to Eat
Downtown Wichita and the nearby Delano District provide many dining options to enhance your opera experience. Concessions are also available at the opera.
Except as noted, Wichita Grand Opera performs in the Century II Performing Arts Center in downtown Wichita.
Century II Performing Arts Center
225 W. Douglas Ave. Wichita, KS 67202
Seating (Including for Disabled Patrons)
To comply with ADA requirements, the following seats are reserved for our handicapped patrons:
On House Right, Seating is available at:
- Row M, Seats 123 & 124 (Best seating – $85 per seat)
- Row S, Seats 124 & 125 (Better seating – $58 per seat)
- Row KK, Seats 101-106 (Better seating $58 per seat) – Promenade Box
- Row LL, Seats 107-112 (Good seating, $37 per seat) – Promenade Box
On House Left, Seating is available at:
- Row M, Seats 22 & 23 (Best Seating – $85 per seat)
- Row S, Seats 24 & 25 (Better seating – $58 per seat)
- Row KK, Seats 1-6 (Better seating – $58 per seat) – Promenade Box
- Row LL, Seats 7-12 (Good seating, $37 per seat) – Promenade Box
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Will I be able to understand what is being sung? Q: Will I be able to understand what is being sung?
- Q: What if I arrive late?Q: What if I arrive late?
- Q: Does Wichita Grand Opera offer refunds?Q: Does Wichita Grand Opera offer refunds?
- Q: What if I lose my ticket?Q: What if I lose my ticket?
- Q: If I don’t want my tickets mailed out, what are my options?Q: If I don’t want my tickets mailed out, what are my options?